Is your company investigating options for cheaper, climate neutral and/or circular products and services? Are you working together with other companies or researchers in a partnership? Then you might be eligible for the TSE Industry scheme.
On July 6th, this new subsidy scheme airs, with a budget of 8.86 million and a maximum of 500K per project. The scope of the scheme ranges from:
- MMIP6 (e.a. CCU and CCS), MMIP7 and MMIP8:
- Closure of industrial chains
- A CO2-free industrial heating system
- Maximum electrification and radically renewed processes
- Climate neutral aviation and shipping fuels (including synthetic fuels, provided that they reduce greenhouse gasses by 70%, compared to fossil fuels)
- A module for the circular economy.
Other requirements for this scheme are:
- Projects for CCS are focused on implementation and faster rollout before 2030;
- Projects for CCU must have a first market application by 2030 at the latest;
- The scheme opens on July 6 and closes September 14.
Projects that don’t fit into the scheme:
- Large-scale innovation projects: they fall under the MOOI scheme.
- Pilot and demonstration projects fall under the Energy and Climate Innovation Demonstration (DEI+).
- Projects that focus on the reduction of the basic amount of an SDE+ category fall under Renewable energy.
- For fundamental research, other forms of funding are possible, via NWO/NWA and the PPS allowance.
For more information, please visit the website: https://www.rvo.nl/subsidie-en-financieringswijzer/tse-industrie